First State Bank is the Leader in Retirement Planning!
How would you like to save tax dollars while putting money away for retirement? Most people would, and at First State Bank we can help. With our Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), you have the opportunity to start saving now for your future. First State Bank offers three different types of IRAs, our Traditional 18, 36 or 60 month IRA, the new Roth IRA and the Coverdell Savings Plan.
There is no minimum balance required to open a First State Bank IRA and it is automatically renewable at maturity. In addition, our IRA’s earn competitive rates. Your benefits are paid upon retirement, permanent disability or upon death. Other advantages to IRA’s include:
• NO fees or commissions
• Up to $3,500 tax deduction if eligible (contact a customer service representative for contribution limits)
• All retirement accounts are insured by FDIC up to $250,000, separately from other funds
• Flexible contributions or payroll deduction plans available
• Interest compounds quarterly to insure a market rate return
• Principal and interest non-taxable until withdrawn on traditional IRA’s
This plan could be for you! Come by one of our offices and one of our professional Customer Service Representatives can give you more details on First State’s Bank’s IRA. Please see a First State Bank Customer Representative and request a copy of our disclosure form. A current rate sheet is also available.